Sautéed Green Beans is a quick and easy green beans recipe best served as a side dish for a dinner party or any night of the week for that matter. Try this Green Bean Sauté with Pomegranate and slivered Almonds, a yummy vegetable delight.
Trimming Green Beans
I told my daughters to trim the green beans and they said what’s that, mommy? It’s really easy. Gather a a small bunch at a time and cut off the tips on both ends.
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb fresh green beans , trimmed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt , to taste
- freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp almonds , sliced
- Heat olive oil in a skillet (or cast iron skillet) over medium heat. Next add green beans.
- Add salt, garlic powder, and black pepper and sauté for about 5 to 10 minutes until the green beans is at desired tenderness.
- Put green beans in a serving dish and then add pomegranate seeds and sliced almonds.
2 thoughts on “Easy Sautéed Green Beans”
This looks incredible! I love the contrast in flavors with the pomegranate seeds!
Thanks Ned! 🙂