Thyme Chicken Breast recipe you should try. This dish is juicy and delicious, perfect for any occasion, particularly for quick weekday meal.- I like making a bunch of these at once to use for other meals or to add to salads throughout the week. If you are looking for the perfect dinner this week, look no further. Your family will thank you for it because you will have this dish cooked and ready to serve in 25 minutes.
- 8 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1½ tsp cumin
- 1½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Cut the chicken breast in half, lengthwise. Then place in a large bowl. Rinse with water and soak in vinegar for five minutes. Pour off the vinegar water solution.
- Then add smoked paprika, thyme, cumin, garlic powder, kosher salt and black pepper. Mix and make sure all of the chicken breast is covered in the seasonings.
- Heat up a large cast-iron skillet on medium heat and add coconut oil. Cook chicken breast 6 1/2 to 7 minutes per side.
- Insert meat thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken to ensure that the temperature is 165ºF. Remove from pan and allow to rest for three minutes. Serve and enjoy!