Skillet potatoes with thyme features potatoes sautéed with onions, garlic and thyme. Pair this dish with your favorite meat dish or eat alone.
- 2-3 lbs baby potatoes , halved
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2-3 tbsp garlic , finely minced
- ½ medium onion , chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Kosher salt , to taste
- In a large pot add potatoes and add water and salt to the pot. The water should slightly cover the potatoes. Boil for about 10-15 minutes until potatoes are almost fork-tender but still retain a bit of firmness. Drain and set to the side.
- In a large skillet on medium heat add avocado oil, garlic, onions and fresh thyme. Sauté for 2 to 4 minutes. Then add potatoes, salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve right away.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Please consider leaving me a comment or rating review to help my blog!