Our Prince Edward Medley is a quick and easy, colorful side dish. This is the cheater version to help you get your veggies to the table quickly. A frozen bag of yellow and green beans, a few onions and some garlic is all you need to make this healthy side dish. Our Prince Edward Island green beans go well with lamb, chicken or fish.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic , minced
- 1 small onion , cut in halve and sliced
- 1 bag frozen prince Edward Island medley (16oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet on medium heat add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sauté until onions are slightly cooked.
- Add Prince Edward Island frozen green beans and mix together with onions. Allow to cook for another 5 to 8 minutes. Then cover for 2 to 3 minutes stir back-and-forth until green beans are hot. . Be careful not to overcook. Add salt and pepper to taste.