Spaghetti sautéed with mushroom and garlic…for all my pastas lovers, here’s a delicious recipe you will love to eat again. This is a quick recipe for busy weeknights especially when you don’t feel like cooking but still want a delicious and satisfying meal. Enjoy with your family and friends.
- 12 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic (smashed and chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Then add the garlic and onions, salt and pepper and sauté for about 2-3 minute. Then add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté about 2 minutes
- Drain pasta and toss with mushrooms, garlic and onions.