Chickpea Delight is an appetizing and filling meal for you vegans out there. My family loves this meal. When you don’t know what to make and time isn’t on your side, you can whip this dish up in only 15 minutes! I know right! So quick and easy and tasty.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ julienned onion
- 6 packed cups rainbow kale (removed hard stems)
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz.) ,drained and rinsed
- 1 medium carrot , shredded
- ½ tsp epis
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a large pan over medium heat, add garlic and olive oil, sauté after 1-2 minutes. Then add epis and stir.
- Add chickpeas and sauté for 3-4 minutes Add ½ of the kale in the pan and cover for 1 minute then stir then add the other ½ of the kale and stir.
- Cover and let wilt for about 8 minutes. Lastly, stir in shredded carrots.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.