Enjoy this colorful Red and Green Cabbage Coleslaw. It is a quick and easy side dish made with simple natural ingredients and perfect to serve as a topping for sandwiches or with baked and grilled meats and seafood. It’s a hit at BBQs, dinners and picnics. Learn how to make this homemade coleslaw with red and green cabbage, carrots, and red onions.
- 2 cups green cabbage , shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage , shredded
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ small red onion , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (organic)
- Stevia or your favorite non sugar sweetener
- Kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- black and white sesame seeds (optional)
- Add shredded cabbage to a large bowl. Then add apple cider vinegar, stevia, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly until evenly coated. Serve immediately, or cover and let chill for an hour.