Ground beef is another versatile meat that really helps when you are in a pinch because it cooks really fast and has tons of flavor. This Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry combines rich vegetables with ground beef in a large skillet or pan to create a simple and quick meal your family will enjoy.
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ½ red bell pepper , sliced
- ½ head of cabbage, shredded
- ½ onion , chopped
- 1½ garlic , chopped
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- kosher salt , to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper , optional
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the ground beef with onions and garlic.
- While beef is browning, add ground ginger, Italian seasonings, cumin, salt and black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- When beef is fully cooked, add red bell pepper, broccoli and cabbage. Sauté for 10-12 minutes. Drizzle sesame oil over mixture. Mix and serve.
- Serve with Soy Sauce or Tamari (Gluten-free)
- Serve with spaghetti, or rice