The Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs is a BIG YUM at my house and is a quick and easy way to get dinner on the table fast! In 5 minutes and the chicken is in the oven and you can move on to the next task. This is a way to have your dinner cooking while you chill and catch up with the family or read a book. The Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs come out so juicy, tender and crispy! These baked thighs are hands down so YUM! Make them and let me know below. Chicken thighs are so easy to make with only a few ingredients and one pan!
- 3 lbs. chicken thighs (6 to 8 pieces)
- 2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to broil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging or rinse chicken thighs pat dry and place in a large bowl. Then add garlic powder, ginger, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, cumin, salt and black pepper. Distribute the seasonings all over the chicken evenly.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet skin side up.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 15 minutes on the bottom rack for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 400 degrees and continue baking for 20- 30minutes.*