Our corn tortilla with egg & salami recipe is one of my most favorite breakfasts. I just can’t get over the idea of an egg on a tortilla. It is a quick, delicious and hearty breakfast option for you and your family. Get your day off to a good start with this dish.
- Mini cast iron pan
- Silicon spatula
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of salami
- 1 corn tortilla
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 grape tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 sprig of parsley (optional)
- Whisk egg with a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat and pour egg mixture in pan.
- Before the egg is fully cooked, add corn tortilla on top and add a small pat of butter on the tortilla. Then flip it over using a silicone spatula.
- Cook for 1 minute and then place 1 slice of salami on top of the egg. Then flip again to slightly cook the salami for 1 minute.
- Flip again and remove the pan from the heat and slide onto the plate. Add sliced grape tomato and parsley (optional)