The Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl made with frozen berries and almond milk and topped with shredded coconut, chia seeds, hemp hearts and almond butter. This is one of my guiltless pleasures because it has everything that you’re supposed to eat in and on it!
Having a Mixed Berry Smoothie can be a refreshing way to start your day. This smoothie bowl is jam packed with nutrients so you can enjoy this amazing smoothie and not feel guilty. It’s great as a mid-day snack or a “just because I want a smoothie bowl”!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 1 cup almond milk, or non dairy milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- Stevia, or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Put frozen berries and non dairy milk in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Add almond butter, chia seeds, shredded coconut and hemp hearts on top of the smoothie. And ENJOY!